So you want to know what does a bet of Over 11.5 Corners mean? The answer is that it’s a bet on there being 12 or more corners in a football match.
Best Bookmakers For Football Betting
Which Bookmakers To Use For Betting On Football – There are certain bookmakers who are good for football refunds. Bookmakers who give you money back on certain markets every week, and who give you a refund on football accumulators if one team lets you down, etc.
Over 11.5 Corners Betting Explained
- Liverpool are at Anfield playing against West Ham this Saturday, and you think there will be plenty of goalmouth actions. As a result you back over 11.5 corners. Liverpool dominate and get 10 corners, while West Ham get 2 of their own. In total there is 12 corners, so your bet is a winner.
- A top of the table clash in the Premier League sees Man City taking on Spurs. Both sides like attacking more than defending, so you back over 11.5 corners. Even though it is an attack minded match, both sides only manage 11 corners between them, meaning your bet loses.
Football Betting Explained
Bookmakers can have well over 100 different markets on a given football match. These can be markets on corners, goals, yellow cards, even shirt numbers. There is probably a market for everyone, especially on a Premier League match.
Here we are focusing more on the more popular betting markets, such as match winner betting, over/under 2.5 goals, both teams to score, etc.
We have put together a brief guide below, but please feel free to click on the relevant page for more information, as well as example bets on the selected markets.
- Match Winner Betting – Also known as Win//Draw/Win, Home/Draw/Away or 1X2, the match winner market is a bet on what you think the outcome of a match over 90 minutes will be. Home win, draw, or away win.
- Both Teams To Score Betting – A bet on whether you think both teams will score or not. Bet on ‘Yes’ if you think both teams will score, or ‘No’ if you think they won’t. Also known as BTTS.
- First Goalscorer Betting – This is a pretty simple bet, you just back the player who you think will score first. This bet usually has pretty decent odds.
- Anytime Goalscorer Betting – A bet on a player to score anytime in the match. It doesn’t matter if your selected player scores first or last, as long as the player scores, the bet is a winner.
- Over/Under 2.5 Goals – Another popular football betting market. A bet on over 2.5 goals is a bet on there being 3 goals or more scored. A bet on Under 2.5 goals is a bet on there being 0, 1, or 2 goals scored in the match.